Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happiness.

Definition: a state of mind of feeling characterised by contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy.

However, one can never be happy all the time in their lives. There will always be ups and downs. It is actually, these little or even major ups and downs that makes life more interesting, and occasionally, or rather most of the time, it make one self strong than ever.

A quote by Abraham Lincoln,
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
..........................................................................................................
I find this quote very true. As long as one don't brood over things that makes them depressed, and rather, focus on happy moments or memories they had, or juz simply, enjoy the present.
..........................................................................................................
I usually find myself hard to feel happy if my friends around me ain't happy. I'm easily affected by how my friends are feeling around me. You might find this bullshit but i think it's true. Won't you be affected by your friends' emotion? For example, you see a friend emo-ing/feeling depressed, naturally you will feel down as well right? Or is it just me?
..........................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................

Like the small quote in this poster over here. By Mother Teresa.

"Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy."

I guess all I can do is be there for them, but if I can't do anything to help, I'll have to stay joyful, and hopefully some happiness from me will be able to "spread" to them.

So to all my friends who are feeling down, I hope that I will be able to make you smile again, just like how you make me smile when I'm down.

=]

inspired at 8:54 PM for u..
0 people took on that same cross-town bus

- About Me -

  • Darren
  • FPS
  • TKPS
  • GMSS
  • SP
  • Where will I go next?

- remembered -

- Tell Me -


- viewed -


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com