Wednesday, October 17, 2007

hey...

i am playful, thats me.
I apologise to those whom i kah-jiao when i'm in a playful mood.

i am cheerful, thats me.
I apologise to those who had seen me depressed.

i am a well-listener, thats me.
I apologise to those who needed someone to tok to n i'm not there.

i am lame, thats me.
i apologise to those who need to tahan my lame-ness.

i am talkative, thats me.
i apologise to those who got irritated by my chatting.

i am constantly thinking of things in life, thats me.
i apologise to those who dun wanna listen but yet i keep saying.

i am so so so so many adjectives, thats me.
But yet i have so many things to apologise for.

so... should i be me??

til next time..

=D

inspired at 12:31 AM for u..
0 people took on that same cross-town bus

- About Me -

  • Darren
  • FPS
  • TKPS
  • GMSS
  • SP
  • Where will I go next?

- remembered -

- Tell Me -


- viewed -


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com