Thursday, August 30, 2007

hey all...

WARNING - EMO POST... not for weak hearted n people who thinks alot...

Billy Joel - Honesty


tis is a song i heard during my work today morning... wad should i say?? as business went so so so slowly... i hear all the lyrics so clearly n it was so so meaningful... n true... here r the lyrics...

If you search for tenderness

it isn't hard to find.

You can have the love you need to live.

But if you look for truthfulness

You might just as well be blind.

It always seems to be so hard to give.

** Honesty is such a lonely word.

Everyone is so untrue.

Honesty is hardly ever heard.

And mostly what I need from you. **

I can always find someone

to say they sympathize.

If I wear my heart out on my sleeve.

But I don't want some pretty face

to tell me pretty lies.

All I want is someone to believe.

Repeat **

I can find a lover.

I can find a friend.

I can have security

until the bitter end.

Anyone can comfort me with promises again.

I know, I know.

When I'm deep inside of me

don't be too concerned.

I won't as for nothin' while I'm gone.

But when I want sincerity

tell me where else can I turn.

Because you're the one I depend upon.

Repeat **

haiz... wad should i say?? Is wad ur friend tell u always true?? Is wad even ur family member tell u always true?? N wad if u noe that the person is telling a lie but yet deny-ing it... wad will u do?? approach him or her?? let it pass?? lies... questions... doubts...

it's nt that i dun trust ppl... it's juz tat is it worth trusting? i guess it is deciding on who should i trust? to wad degree of trust? N handling of broken trust...

Honesty. Is it that hard to juz say wad u feel?? but it is aso true that people make of living out of lies.... but still sometimes... especially man-to-man relationships such as bgr, friendship, being honest is the best way to solve anything... or is it??

well... if tis got u thinking... i'm sorry... juz take it as a piece of crap...

til the next time then...

=D

inspired at 12:32 AM for u..
0 people took on that same cross-town bus

- About Me -

  • Darren
  • FPS
  • TKPS
  • GMSS
  • SP
  • Where will I go next?

- remembered -

- Tell Me -


- viewed -


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com