Saturday, June 23, 2007

change of song again... the song nw weird weird de... don't start from beginning one... so weird la... btw... juz came back from ibm... although i neva stay thru-out... this ibm camp is so so so different from last yr's... last yr more ppl n horn section shrunk so small... sad... well... rushing ibm stuffs during the camp... heng managed to finish the tickets n posters... nw onli haven paste up the posters ard sch n make holes on the tickets... thanz to all who help us in stamping the tickets... thankz you all so much...

Someday
When my life has passed me by
I'll lay around and wonder why you were always there for me
One way
In the eyes of a passerby
I'll look around for another try
And'll fade away
[Chorus]
Just close your eyes and I'll take you there
This place is warm without a care
We'll take a swim in the deep blue seaI
go to leave as you reach for me
Some say
Better things will come our way
No matter what they try to say you were always there for me
Someway
When the sun begins to shine
I hear a song from another time
And'll fade away
And'll fade away
[Chorus]
So far, so long, so far away
So far, so long, so far away (away, away)
Someday
When my life has passed me by
I'll lay around and wonder why you were always there for me
One wayIn the eyes of a passerby
I'll look around for another try
And'll fade away
And'll fade away
And'll fade away
And'll fade away
And'll fade away
And'll fade away
(someday)
And'll fade away
the lyrics for sugarray's someday... so a slacky song... lolx... if u noe wad i mean... well... i do hope things will b funner during MD...
til next time...
=D

inspired at 1:14 PM for u..
0 people took on that same cross-town bus

- About Me -

  • Darren
  • FPS
  • TKPS
  • GMSS
  • SP
  • Where will I go next?

- remembered -

- Tell Me -


- viewed -


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com